Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Monday, October 4, 2010

Marissa C.

Today one of my best friends came over to have her daughter's pictures done. I had such a good time with them today! I loved taking Marissa's pictures because I know she was having fun. She is so good at so many things that she does in school. I loved being able to photograph her with all the things that she loves!
























No comments:

Post a Comment