Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Friday, July 15, 2011

The "R" Family Photo Session

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to photograph this sweet family! And guess what? They have a new little member. Meet baby "M"...


Isn't he precious?!? I loved getting to hold him. Makes me want to hurry up and have my new baby here with me!
























This is bis sister, "J".














And this is big brother, "T". He is always really serious.



NOT! Needless to say, we had a ton of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment