Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Monday, May 23, 2011

Trinity's Many Dresses

My little girl, Trinity, has a bunch of clothes. Way too many probably :) But it is so much fun to dress her up! I love it! However, with all these clothes, I have a few favorites.

I have anyways had little outfits that I loved for Trinity to wear, but I never got a good picture of her in them. The pictures that I have of her in those outfits are just snap shots. And I regret that because now she can't fit into them and I'll never be able to see her in them again. And that make me very sad :(


So, I decided to take her picture in a few of my favorite dresses she has right now. Most of the dresses are similar and most of them I made! I didn't make the first 3 but I made the last 6. I love making her things! Enjoy!


This was the only time Trinity has worn this dress. I only took pictures of her in it because I am thinking about (maybe) starting an Etsy store one of these days and I'll probably sell this dress. I needed pictures of it to advertise :)




No comments:

Post a Comment