Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 13

Day 13: Architecture... No. Wait! Food? Oh well!



Well, I thought for sure that today's challenge was architecture, but after I already started writing this post, I found out it was actually FOOD!!! So I guess I'll just switch days around a little. Ha! So tomorrow's challenge will be food (unless, of course, I forget!)

I had a crazy time trying to come up with an architecture photo. I have thought all day on what I might take a picture of. However when I got home from church tonight, it hit me... I could take a picture of John 14:2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

This is a different look on this day's (actually tomorrow's) challenge. I know I can't wait to see all the "architecture" in that city. I'm sure it will be pretty awesome!

If you want to look at all the other photographs in this challenge, visit Blessed Beyond Words here.

No comments:

Post a Comment