Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 20

Day 20: Books



Today I thought, "When Trinity falls asleep for her nap, I'll take my photo challenge picture for today." When I walked through the living room, Trinity was asleep on the couch with one of her books. She loves books! So this is the perfect picture of her.

I posted pictures from my latest photo session below, so don't forget to scroll down and check it out. Or you can just click here.

To view all the other "books" pictures, visit Blessed Beyond Words here.

No comments:

Post a Comment