Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 14

Day 14: Food



I know, I know. Today's challenge was supposed to be architecture but I thought that it was yesterday, so therefore my challenge for today is going to be food. You would think I would be able to keep these things straight. Right? Ha!

Anyways, this little, okay HUGE, pecan roll from Panera Bread has been sitting on my counter all day. Now, I am on a diet so I have not eaten it. It has been saying mean things to me since it found out that I am not eating it. I am saving it for my husband. I sure hope he enjoys it. NOT! (Just kidding.)

If you want to look at all the other food (architecture) photos, visit Blessed Beyond Words here.

1 comment: