Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Day 6: Shadows


This is my "shadows" photo. My baby girl helped me with today's photograph. She loved being able to go outside and play today, but I think she was wondering why mommy was following her around with a camera. Ha! It's not the best picture of a shadow, but I love it anyway!

If you want to join in on this fun photo challenge, visit Blessed Beyond Words here.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a cutie patootie pic of that little sweetheart! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I have a fondness for toddlers. They are little sponges that absorb so much in a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie-pie.

    we all have fun with our shadows... and you were hers, today!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be wonderful framed on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete