Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The "R" Family Portraits

Here is a sneak peek from a session that I done Saturday. This was one fun session! This little guy is too cute and has the best personality! He was so fun to work with. He had me laughing the whole time!

He is turning one, so his family asked me to do his one year pictures. I was so excited since this was my first time doing one year photographs except for Trinity's little mini session I done last year. I can't wait to do more in the future!









No comments:

Post a Comment