Welcome to my photography blog! I am so glad you came to visit. My name is Ivis Jones and I am the mother to a beautiful little girl and the wife to the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I live in Lincoln county and I am an on-location photographer in Lincoln and surrounding counties. If you would like to schedule a photography session, or want to join my mailing list, please contact me at ivisphotography@hotmail.com



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Bristol & Her Family

Saturday, I had the privilege of photographing this sweet family. They scheduled their session about a month ago and I was so excited! I love taking pictures of babies!

The session didn't go as planned because little Bristol really did not want her picture taken! However, I was able to get a few good ones. I hope you all enjoy these pictures.




































1 comment:

  1. I really liked the pic in black and white with Bristol in the checkered dress.

    ReplyDelete